The terms and policies set forth below cover the usage and protection of your data when you use using the www.cfdem.com and www.dcs-computing.com websites (the "Websites"). The www.cfdem.com website is operated by CFDEMresearch GmbH and the www.dcs-computing.com website is operated DCS Computing Gmbh (short: "DCS"). "Operator" or "Operators" refers to both DCS Computing GmbH and CFDEMresearch GmbH, in the context of the website they are operating. The Operators reserve the right to modify any of the terms and policies at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Websites following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms as changed. So it is recommended that you periodically check if any changes have been made.
The Operators are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should the Operators ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What the Operators collect
The Operators may collect the following information:
- name, company affiliation and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What the Operators do with the information the Operators gather
The Operators require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- The Operators may use the information to improve our products and services.
- The Operators may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which the Operators think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, the Operators may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. The Operators may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- The Operators may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- The Operators may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- The Operators will never sell your information.
The Operators are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure the Operators have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information the Operators collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The Operators use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. The Operators only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.