Training courses: DEM with LIGGGHTS®
The goal of this course is to learn the basics needed to start working with LIGGGHTS®. It is open for audience from industry and academia.
LIGGGHTS® trainings are periodically held in Linz, Austria.
See here for dates, information and registration
See here for dates, information and registration regarding the training in the frame of CFDEM®conference 2017
The training course covers:
- An introduction into C++ and Linux
- Simulation of granular material: A short overview
- Discrete Element Method theory outline
- Participants learn how to use and modify LIGGGHTS®
- Participants apply their knowledge to simulate a problem they are interested in
We also offer customized and on-site courses for your personal needs. Feel free to contact us!